Working Holiday Visas for New Zealanders Going to Argentina
Last Updated: November 2007
To be eligible you must:
- be aged between 18 and 30 inclusive at the time of application
- hold a New Zealand passport valid for at least one month from planned departure
- be residing in New Zealand at the time of application
- hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance for the length of your stay
- not be accompanied by dependent children
The visa costs NZ$43 (depends on current exchange rate so the
Embassy to confirm) payable by bank cheque or reputed travel agent cheque (no personal cheques accepted).
Proof of Funds
No amount specified.
There is a quota of 1,000 visas starting each January 1st.
The visa is valid for 12 months for the date of issue.
Participants are not permitted to work longer than 3 months with any one employer.
Embassy of Argentina in New Zealand
142 Lambton Quay
Phone: 64 4 472 8330
FAx: 64 4 472 8331
QUICK VISA INFORMATION
MOST POPULAR DESTINATIONS
WORLD NOMADS INSURANCE
World Nomads Promo Code
To save a whopping 5% on World Nomads Insurance enter the promotional code JCBDEJ before you pay.