Working Holiday Visas for New Zealanders Going to Malaysia
Last Updated: November 2007
To be eligible you must:
- be aged between 18 and 30
- hold a New Zealand passport valid for at least six months
- intend to primarily holiday in Malaysia
- have a return or onward plane ticket
- meet health and character requirements
- not be accompanied by children
Proof of Funds
You must possess at least RM 3,600 in cash, travellers cheques or bank drafts.
The visa is valid for 6 months.
How to Apply
Submit your application to the Malaysian High Commission in Wellington at least three months prior to
your planned departure with:
- form WH 1
- two copies of form IMM 12
- 2 passport sized photos
- medical report using form WH II
- photocopy of all pages of your passport
You must submit a medical report by any qualified doctor in New Zealand.
Malaysian High Commission
10 Washington Avenue
PO Box 9422
Phone: 04 385 2439
Fax: 04 801 5659
QUICK VISA INFORMATION
MOST POPULAR DESTINATIONS
WORLD NOMADS INSURANCE
World Nomads Promo Code
To save a whopping 5% on World Nomads Insurance enter the promotional code JCBDEJ before you pay.