Working Holiday Visas for New Zealanders Going to Sweden
Last Updated: November 2007
To be eligible you must:
- be aged between 18 and 30
- hold a valid New Zealand passport
- not have previously participated in this Working Holiday Program
- hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance for the length of your stay
- have a return ticket or sufficient funds to buy one
- meet health and character requirements
- not be accompanied by dependents
The visa costs the equivalent of 1,000 SEK at the time of application.
Proof of Funds
You must have access to at least 15,000 SEK.
No known quota.
The visa is valid for 12 months.
Employment must be temporary by nature but there are no specified limitations.
You may leave and re-enter multiple times but the time allowed for your visa
will not be paused while you are away.
How to Apply
Download the application form
Swedish Embassy or Consulate in New Zealand or anywhere you are presently residing.
Apply at least 4 weeks before you plan to enter Sweden.
Consulate General of Sweden - Wellington
Level 7, Molesworth House
101 Molesworth Street
Phone: 04 499 9895
Fax: 04 499 1464
Consulate of Sweden - Auckland
Level 3, 13 O’Connell Street
Phone: +64-9-373 5332
Fax: +64-9-302 2535
QUICK VISA INFORMATION
MOST POPULAR DESTINATIONS
WORLD NOMADS INSURANCE
World Nomads Promo Code
To save a whopping 5% on World Nomads Insurance enter the promotional code JCBDEJ before you pay.